- You are decluttering your book shelf and run across a decent looking book on needlepoint.
- You remember that your friend Nancy is teaching her daughter to needlepoint.
- Set that book aside in your gift away pile.
- Tie a bow around the book.
- Attach a pretty note that says, “Thought of you when I saw this book and knew you would enjoy it! When it has outlived its usefulness to you, please pass it on.”
You accomplish 3 things:
A decluttered space.
Thoughtfulness to a friend.
Permission to your friend to let go of your treasure when they are ready.
What can you “gift away” to a friend this week?